Could you manage financially if you no longer earned an income?

Some injuries or illnesses may result in temporary loss of income that cannot be covered by savings and will outlast any sick leave you may have. Income Protection insurance gives you broad based illness and accident coverage that pays up to 75% of your gross annual income, to spend for a period you nominate (usually up to age 65).

You can use it to cover living expenses, debts, education costs and other essential spending until you are able to return to work. Premiums are generally tax deductible too, making it even more attractive.

(07) 4033 0254